Sunday, March 7, 2010

And the week starts anew…

It’s Sunday. We got groceries for the week, made brunch, and battled it out with the kids. Sometimes it’s hard to remember I’m not in this alone. Sometimes it’s hard to give credit where credit is due. I’m sure every wife has those times, or maybe not. I know that even with all the awe I feel towards my dear husband, sometimes I forget to show it. So when I’m complaining about having been gone grocery shopping for over an hour and the kids room is still a wreck, it’s simply one of those times. Or when I walk into the house annoyed by the children darting at my legs screaming how hungry they are, it’s just another one of those times. Does this mean that I don’t acknowledge the times he makes everything all better, I hope not.

The thing I love about Sunday is no matter what happened last week, this ones just starting. We’ve got a clean slate to create new moments. Moments that may be filled with laughter or hugs and kisses. My goal for the new week is more joyful moments that not. To take the time out to show my family that they truly do make my life better. Even when they get on my nerves.

May this week go quickly for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I was just sitting here trying to psych myself up for another "week in the jungle".

    ReplyDelete
  2. pssst... you need to blog again... :)

    ReplyDelete

How we came to be...

Followers