Monday, January 25, 2010

Just a side note

Today I feel compelled to mention that I am married to the greatest guy ever! He didn't do anything that he doesn't always do. No new jewelry, or flowers, or even a sappy card. the only thing my husband did last week, and again today was wake up and get himself ready for work. He went and dealt with, well I don't REALLY know what he does at work. LOL, But he does it EVERYDAY and doesn't complain. This he does for ME, for our family. He goes in early and comes home late so that I don't have to. And THAT means everything to me. The other day I had a moment of selfish questioning, which I feel we are all entitled to, and my husband told me his goal is to keep me happy. He's such a thoughtful man, and I have to remember that in my day to day task.

My older sister recently got married, and I am so pleased that she has someone who she can spend forever with. IF there was one thing I could tell her it would be to maintain the same goals. In my seven years of marriage I have been at the very top and near with I thought was the end. And, even though I probably would have been easier to give up, we made it through because we adjusted our focus on to each other. In a world that says because my parents got divorced I'm more likely to get divorced, I'm trying my hardest to disprove those statistics.

So even though I may not say it nearly enough, I love my husband and I'm truly blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How we came to be...

Followers