Friday, January 8, 2010

Today was slightly less productive, we didn't even leave the house until after 4. Jibrael and his phony coughing persuaded me to keep him home from school today. Something I will NEVER do again. Not really certain when he became an expert whinner... but he's totally there. And putting Qee through the rapid course to join him.

The day didn't start out that bad though, I decided to be very creative with left over brownie batter and combined it with this mornings pancake mix. It gave us a slightly fudgey pancake that both the kids enjoyed. I am so happy to be at home and in the kitchen again, it's really giving me a chance to have that family life I dreamed of as a kid. When both parents are working and dinner is an after thought, it really leaves the kids to fend for themselves. My mother didn't have a choice in the matter really, I do and so I want our kids to know what I think is a normal childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How we came to be...

Followers