Saturday, February 27, 2010

My last day as a 25yo

Quarter of a century to get here, and gone in no time! It seems like just yesterday I was a headstrong adolescent, and now I'm nearly 30! I have gone through 9496 days, 1356 weeks, 311 months on earth, and that's pretty exciting! The accomplishments along the way, though they may not seem like much to some, have made me the woman that I am today. A better daughter, sister, friend, wife, and mother. There isn't anything that I would do differently.

And yet this birthday, while it's not the typical milestone is really causing me to pause and reflect. My 25th year had many difficulties, and each battle seemed like the end of the road. My marriage, child rearing, friendships, and financial health had each been strengthened and then stretched to the limits. So this, my 26 year, I pray for more optimism, and patience with myself. That I might remember during the crazy days and short nights there isn't anything better for me, then my life.

Success is living life with no regrets, I pray that 26 will hold continued success.

1 comment:

  1. You go mama! You are such a good person, and that is hard to come by these days. You have always been someone special to me. Someone who is incredibly fun to be around, but also strong, determined, forgiving, and responsible. You are a blessing to your family and all of your friends.

    ReplyDelete

How we came to be...

Followers