Friday, February 5, 2010

I. Hate. Snow.

The funny thing is when I was a kid I wanted to live somewhere where it snowed. Now I don't even want to go across the street to pick up Jibrael from school when it's snowing out... What's wrong with me? Isn't it beautiful and pristine and all that stuff? Am I a bad mommie because I don't let the children go out and play in it and make snow angels and snowmen? I mean, I'm all for them having fun but I don't want to go out in the snow, i refuse to stand around being cold. And touching the snow would only make me wet so that's totally out too! I honestly am PRAYING for the day when I don't live in the MidWest! I miss the days when you had to go to the snow, and there was that crazy thought that it was only for skiing and boarding! What is snow for? There are always so many accidents and stupid ppl on the road!





So in short I HATE SNOW. And, at least for now, there isn't anything that I can do about it :(... My one person pity party I suppose. But I hope the snow doesn't ruin my girls night tonight because this has been quite the week with Aqeelah in panties. Yes she has made great progress, I mean Monday we went through 5 pair! But a few hours of ME time without having to worry about cleaning up poop accidents are truly welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How we came to be...

Followers